Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Missed this Week

Feeling under the weather so I didn't get to hit Talbot this week like I wanted to.  Did stop by Strikezone and Archie hooked me up with Pomp jigs and a nice 1/2 oz. yellow bucktail.  Was also introduced to a 1/2oz sandflea jig.  Hope to video that one to show everyone.  Seemed interesting, but I know the jig will work and I'm pretty confident in the bucktail.  If I do get out it will be Tuesday at Talbot and the following week I'll hit Jax Pier with an old friend.  The bucktail will definitely get some play on the Pier!

Test cast the Pomp jig at home on the 9' ft Tica Dolphin with 14# test.  Wooooouuuu!  Got about 50 yards out of 3/8oz.  I'm syched!  First picture is what I'm hoping for.  Second picture is what I bought.



No comments:

Post a Comment