Sunday, October 21, 2012

Beads - Great Online Store!

I've been shopping this store for my beads for a few years.  Just about any kind and color of bead in all the sizes.  If it can't be found here chances are it can't be found.

http://www.troutbeads.com/Products.html

For 2013 I'll be using the Natural Roe & Dark Roe.  3 beads per hook, spaced Natural, Dark, Natural. I realize a lot of guys recommend "match the hatch" when it comes to beads.  I primarily like to catch Pompano and my rigs are multi-purpose.  I think the roe color best emulates a sandfleas egg pouch. 

I've got a couple friends who like to use Gulp for fishing.  One guy likes the "smoke" color because he believes it looks like the color of a mullet.  Another guy uses chartruse because he believes it gives the best visual color for a fish to see.  Both guys catch fish.  Its really a matter of what you believe in and you get the results you're looking for.

No comments:

Post a Comment