Friday, December 3, 2010

Expanding the Site

I love fishing.  I love the enjoyment it brings and the challenges it presents.  I love sharing my experiences and the things I've learned through the years.  Those are the reasons I started this blog.  This site will always be about the joy of fishing.  However, I'd like to expand the site.

My vision is to develop a full blown website that is a resource to other fisherman whether they are beginners or old salts.  To become a resource with information, a video library, stories, latest news, links, pictures, alerts to deals on gear, a how to archive, conditions and results on whats being caught. That's the reason for the donate button on the left, we need to add equipment and other resources to achieve that.

Again this site will always be free and about the joy of fishing.  The button is simply for anyone who wants to help achieve the goal of expansion.

Tightlines!
Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment